However over time there were many things that kind of ruined this board for ME, however would not for some other people. Ill do a pro and cons thing and since im the only review... Itll be lengthy. I've been riding this board for 6 months. Please keep in mind that what I consider a con or a prop others might consider opposite.
- ultra stable. You would have to be riding sidewinders to wobble.
- most beautiful looking board on the market.
- amazingly durable.
- Koa veneer keeps water out
- high inertia make you go faster than James Kelly (not literally but you know)
- super responsive at speed.
- wheel bite was never an issue. I don't suggest fly wheels but i have run captain riders on it to test it.
- heavy as shit. Seriously, when kicking out slides youre going to be breathing heavy by the end of your run. Also if youre not balanced itll actually get away from you and cause it to slip out from under you.
- concave is uh... Special... This was probably the biggest turn off for me. Where your feet are supposed to be when sliding the awesome rocker concave totally disappears creating foot slip central on both ends. The W ends there too which is nice but suddenly you have absolutely nothing to keep you in place. Even with vicious i was slipping on occasion.
- too many plys. It has 11. 7 maple and 2 plexi would be fine.
- for me, its too long. Its 38 inches long but where your feet go i have to stretch my legs more than usual. Im on the shorter side (5"6) so if you have 2 or 3 inches on me youre probably fine.
- pretty high off the ground (some people like that, i just thought it was excessive)
- since its so stiff it can be loud with high duro wheels but thats true for any board
- obviously no kicks.
I know its kind of hard to find solid reviews on this board because it doesn't seem ultra popular but there my 2 cents. Hope it helped. Sorry it was lengthy.
These wheels 80a 75mm freeride formula
(This big a wheel has no wheel bite on this deck)
Order ship out within one business day. We'll give you 10% off your order if it doesn't. In fact, over 90% of orders placed Monday-Friday before 3pm EST ship the same day. Check out our Fast Shipping Guarantee for details.
Shipping Options & Times
|Economy||4-8 business days||UPS Ground, UPS SurePost*, USPS|
|Standard||1-6 business days||UPS Ground, USPS|
|USPS Priority Mail||
2-3 business days
USPS has a 93% on time success rate but transit time is not guaranteed
|USPS Priority Mail|
1 business day
2 business days
3 business days
UPS Next Day Air
UPS Second Day Air
UPS 3-Day Select
Please note that the above times EXCLUDE the actual day of shipment with the exception of UPS Next Day Air if the order is placed by 3:00pm EST. The first day in transit begins the day after we ship.
UPS GROUND SHIPPING TRANSIT TIMES
Daddies defines a business day as 7:00am - 5:00pm PST, Monday - Friday. Business days exclude official US holidays (e.g. Christmas, Labor Day, Memorial Day) and the days before and after the US Holiday, which are frequently observed by our shipping carriers as holidays.
*UPS SurePost is a joint venture between UPS and the Post Office where your order will be shipped via UPS to your local Post Office and then the Post Office will deliver your order to you. With SurePost, tracking information is available between our warehouse and the Post Office. Once you package reaches the Post Office, tracking information will not be updated. Typically your order will arrive 1-3 business days after it reaches the Post Office. That transit time is reflected in the estimates above.
Shipping Rates are calculated as you add products to your shopping cart, prior to checkout.
We ship USPS mail to APO and FPO addresses. You can view shipping costs in your shopping cart prior to checkout.
99.9% of all orders ship out within one business day! In fact, over 90% of orders placed Monday-Friday before 3pm EST ship out the same day. These are not just pretty words. We stand behind this commitment with our Fast Shipping Guarantee.
Here's the guarantee: if we don't ship out within one business day, we will give you 10% off your order. See here for details.
The readers of Concrete Wave, the leading longboard publication, generously named Daddies the best online longboard shop of 2012. And we didn’t even have to bribe them!
Daddies has a few other feathers in its cap. We have been an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company in the United States for the last three years and a Portland Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for the past five years (our home is in Portland, Oregon). Our goal with all of this fast growth is clear: world domination! Well, that and being in the Guinness Book of World Records for the longest fingernails.
We price match. And we'll give you 5% off for doing it.
We want to give you the best prices and best customer service. We know that nobody ever, ever, ever beats our customer service. But, we’re also going to take care of you if someone dares to try and beat us on price! See here for details.
PEEL. STICK. ART.
This month, all orders over $19.95 get the newest sticker of the month. This month's sticker, by artist Ryan Flowers, goes out to all the city slashers and street cruisers out there who work up a sweat on the regs pushing home to chomp some dinner.
As always, every order will come with two free classic Daddies stickers at no cost. We know... we're sweet.