However over time there were many things that kind of ruined this board for ME, however would not for some other people. Ill do a pro and cons thing and since im the only review... Itll be lengthy. I've been riding this board for 6 months. Please keep in mind that what I consider a con or a prop others might consider opposite.
- ultra stable. You would have to be riding sidewinders to wobble.
- most beautiful looking board on the market.
- amazingly durable.
- Koa veneer keeps water out
- high inertia make you go faster than James Kelly (not literally but you know)
- super responsive at speed.
- wheel bite was never an issue. I don't suggest fly wheels but i have run captain riders on it to test it.
- heavy as shit. Seriously, when kicking out slides youre going to be breathing heavy by the end of your run. Also if youre not balanced itll actually get away from you and cause it to slip out from under you.
- concave is uh... Special... This was probably the biggest turn off for me. Where your feet are supposed to be when sliding the awesome rocker concave totally disappears creating foot slip central on both ends. The W ends there too which is nice but suddenly you have absolutely nothing to keep you in place. Even with vicious i was slipping on occasion.
- too many plys. It has 11. 7 maple and 2 plexi would be fine.
- for me, its too long. Its 38 inches long but where your feet go i have to stretch my legs more than usual. Im on the shorter side (5"6) so if you have 2 or 3 inches on me youre probably fine.
- pretty high off the ground (some people like that, i just thought it was excessive)
- since its so stiff it can be loud with high duro wheels but thats true for any board
- obviously no kicks.
I know its kind of hard to find solid reviews on this board because it doesn't seem ultra popular but there my 2 cents. Hope it helped. Sorry it was lengthy.
These wheels 80a 75mm freeride formula
(This big a wheel has no wheel bite on this deck)
USA ShIPPING [Click Here for International Shipping]
free shipping ON EVERYTHING
Free shipping is available on all orders shipping to the lower 48 states (this excludes Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico). There is no minimum order size. We ship bigger items such as longboards and snowboards with UPS Ground. Smaller items like wheels and trucks ship with USPS Priority Mail.
FAST shippinG guaranteed
· 2-3 business days in transit for small-item orders.(trucks, wheels)
· 1-5 business days in transit for bigger items such as longboards and snowboards. (West Coast 1-3 Business Days; Central U.S. 3-4 Business Days; East Coast 4-5 Business Days)
· 2-8 business days for super small stuff. (bushings, bearings)
Please note that the above times EXCLUDE the actual day of shipment. The first day in transit begins the day after we ship.
If you would like faster shipping, we also offer several expedited shipping options
UPS GROUND TRANSIT TIMES
This map is a general representation of UPS Ground transit times from our Portland, OR location.
Free shipping is available on all orders shipping to the continental United States. There is NO minimum order size. We apologize to our dear friends in Alaska and Hawaii for not being able to ship to you for free. See here for details.
99.9% of all orders ship out within one business day! In fact, over 90% of orders placed Monday-Friday before 3pm EST ship out the same day. These are not just pretty words. We stand behind this commitment with our Fast Shipping Guarantee.
Here's the guarantee: if we don't ship out within one business day, we will give you 10% off your order. See here for details.
The readers of Concrete Wave, the leading longboard publication, generously named Daddies the best online longboard shop of 2012. And we didn’t even have to bribe them!
Daddies has a few other feathers in its cap. We have been an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company in the United States for the last three years and a Portland Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for the past five years (our home is in Portland, Oregon). Our goal with all of this fast growth is clear: world domination! Well, that and being in the Guinness Book of World Records for the longest fingernails.
We price match. And we'll give you 5% off for doing it.
We want to give you the best prices and best customer service. We know that nobody ever, ever, ever beats our customer service. But, we’re also going to take care of you if someone dares to try and beat us on price! See here for details.
PEEL. STICK. ART.
This month, all orders over $19.95 get the newest sticker of the month. Wear your helmet, kids, if for no other reason than to stick it to the Reaper. Protective gear is the Grim Reaper's nightmare, so slap this sticker on your helmet for extra insult points.
As always, every order will come with two free classic Daddies stickers at no cost. We know... we're sweet.