However over time there were many things that kind of ruined this board for ME, however would not for some other people. Ill do a pro and cons thing and since im the only review... Itll be lengthy. I've been riding this board for 6 months. Please keep in mind that what I consider a con or a prop others might consider opposite.
- ultra stable. You would have to be riding sidewinders to wobble.
- most beautiful looking board on the market.
- amazingly durable.
- Koa veneer keeps water out
- high inertia make you go faster than James Kelly (not literally but you know)
- super responsive at speed.
- wheel bite was never an issue. I don't suggest fly wheels but i have run captain riders on it to test it.
- heavy as shit. Seriously, when kicking out slides youre going to be breathing heavy by the end of your run. Also if youre not balanced itll actually get away from you and cause it to slip out from under you.
- concave is uh... Special... This was probably the biggest turn off for me. Where your feet are supposed to be when sliding the awesome rocker concave totally disappears creating foot slip central on both ends. The W ends there too which is nice but suddenly you have absolutely nothing to keep you in place. Even with vicious i was slipping on occasion.
- too many plys. It has 11. 7 maple and 2 plexi would be fine.
- for me, its too long. Its 38 inches long but where your feet go i have to stretch my legs more than usual. Im on the shorter side (5"6) so if you have 2 or 3 inches on me youre probably fine.
- pretty high off the ground (some people like that, i just thought it was excessive)
- since its so stiff it can be loud with high duro wheels but thats true for any board
- obviously no kicks.
I know its kind of hard to find solid reviews on this board because it doesn't seem ultra popular but there my 2 cents. Hope it helped. Sorry it was lengthy.
These wheels 80a 75mm freeride formula
(This big a wheel has no wheel bite on this deck)
Orders placed by 3:00PM ET will ship out the same day or you receive 10% off!*
Orders not placed on Business Days will ship out the first Business Day after the order is placed.*
We are pleased to offer free shipping on all orders shipping in the continental United States
Expedited shipping options
We offer several expedited shipping options. Rates are calculated at checkout.
We ship with USPS mail to APO and FPO addresses. You can view shipping costs at checkout.
We ship packages with UPS and USPS.
Please note that shipping times do NOT include the actual day of shipment. Our carriers, UPS and USPS, consider the first business day in transit to be the day after we ship. UPS Next Day and Second Day Air are the only exceptions as these packages will arrive within one or two days, respectively, of actual order placement.
Daddies defines a Business Day as 7:00am—5:00pm PST, Monday-Friday. Business days exclude official US holidays (e.g. Christmas, Labor Day, Memorial Day) and the days before and after the US Holiday, which are often observed by our shipping carriers as holidays.
Once your order ships, you will receive a tracking number by email. You can also visit our order status page here.
* For orders placed on non-Business Days, the 10% discount will only apply if we do not ship your order by the next Business Day. In addition, if there is an issue with your order, such as a need for additional payment verification, your order may not be processed the day it was placed and the 10% discount will not apply. In these cases, you will be contacted the same or next Business Day about your order. The 10% discount also does not apply when circumstances are beyond the control of Daddies Board Shop including, but not limited to, extreme weather events, facility damages, carrier mistakes, and any other third party problems that would affect our ability to process orders and are outside of our control.
99.9% of all orders ship out within one business day! In fact, over 90% of orders placed Monday-Friday before 3pm EST ship out the same day. These are not just pretty words. We stand behind this commitment with our Fast Shipping Guarantee.
Here's the guarantee: if we don't ship out within one business day, we will give you 10% off your order. See here for details.
The readers of Concrete Wave, the leading longboard publication, generously named Daddies the best online longboard shop of 2012. And we didn’t even have to bribe them!
Daddies has a few other feathers in its cap. We have been an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company in the United States for the last three years and a Portland Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for the past five years (our home is in Portland, Oregon). Our goal with all of this fast growth is clear: world domination! Well, that and being in the Guinness Book of World Records for the longest fingernails.
We price match. And we'll give you 5% off for doing it.
We want to give you the best prices and best customer service. We know that nobody ever, ever, ever beats our customer service. But, we’re also going to take care of you if someone dares to try and beat us on price! See here for details.
PEEL. STICK. ART.
This month, all orders over $19.95 get the newest sticker of the month. This month's sticker isn't here to rescue Ram-Bro from you. It's here to rescue you from Ram-Bro.
As always, every order will come with two free classic Daddies stickers at no cost. We know... we're sweet.