We love our international customers.
Daddies has been shipping to customers all over the world for more than a decade. We hope the information below is helpful. If you have any other questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com or call 503.281.5123.
- Delivery Times and Shipping Options
- Shipping Rates
- Customs, Tariffs, Duties, and Brokerage Fees
- Payment Methods
- Order Tracking
- Brands We Cannot Ship Internationally
- MyUs.com Freight Forwarding
Expedited Shipping: Daddies is pleased to offer excellent expedited shipping options at a 65% discount to retail rates with UPS WorldWide Expedited.
- Canada: 2 business days
- Europe: 3-4 business days
- Asia: 4-5 business days
- Australia: 4-5 business days
- Latin America: 4-5 business days
See below for instructions on how to get exact shipping rates.
Please be advised that UPS will charge WorldWide Expedited customers a brokerage fee upon delivery that is the greater of $10 or 2.7% of the purchase price of your order. That fee is not included in the shipping charges on our website. In addition, this brokerage fee does not include any customary duties, tariffs, and taxes you might be assessed upon delivery.
Standard International Shipping: We are pleased to offer reliable international shipping options, at great prices, from USPS (the United States Postal Service) and UPS (to Canada only).
- USPS (United States Postal Service): Daddies provides the lowest USPS rates available. USPS First Class International typically takes 8-16 business days to arrive after the date of shipment. USPS Priority Mail International typically takes 6-14 business days to arrive after the date of shipment. USPS does not guarantee delivery times. In some countries (especially Brazil), customs can be unpredictable so some packages will take longer than 14-16 business days to arrive.
- UPS Standard to Canada: UPS is typically faster than USPS and often times it is less expensive than USPS. However, please be advised that UPS Standard customers are charged a brokerage fee for orders over $20 upon delivery in addition to the traditional customs, tariffs and duties. The UPS brokerage fee is $10 for orders between $20-$200, $44.25 for orders between $200-$350 and $49.70 for orders between $350-$500. More fee details can be found when selecting UPS Standard as your shipping option. Additionally, UPS WorldWide Expedited will often be cheaper than UPS Standard for more expensive purchases because the brokerage fee for UPS WorldWide is significantly less than for UPS Standard.
Daddies Order Processing
Daddies ships fast. REALLY fast!
Almost all orders placed by 3:00 pm EST Monday thru Friday will ship the same day. All other orders ship within one business day. For example, if you place an order Monday night, it will ship out on Tuesday.
What is a business day? A business day is Monday – Friday, excluding US holidays and any weekday before or after a recognized US holidays.
Because Daddies sells more longboards internationally than anyone (really!), we can provide some of the cheapest shipping rates possible.
Here is how to get exact shipping rates from Daddies:
- 1. Add items to your shopping cart
- 2. Click the “Proceed to Checkout” button
- 3. Enter in your shipping, billing, and email addresses. Don’t worry – proceeding to the Checkout does not require you to purchase anything.
- 4. You will see all of your shipping an exact cost for shipping with USPS (the United States Postal Service) and you will also have the option to view UPS rates.
International orders may be subject to import fees, customs duties, value added taxes (VAT), etc.
- These costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- The prices you see at Daddies do not include these fees.
- Your customs office can provide more information if you need it.
- UPS WorldWide Expedited customers will be assessed an additional fee brokerage fee by UPS as described above
- UPS Standard customers in Canada will be assessed an additional brokerage fee by UPS as described above
If you refuse a package at customs, customs will either destroy it or send it back to us (we have no control over this). If they destroy it, you will not be entitled to a refund. If they send it back to us, we will only refund you for the product cost. We will not refund the cost of shipping the product or having the product shipped back to us.
Our international customers can pay with Paypal or any major credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express). All prices on our website are denominated in US Dollars.
After you make a purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email that includes a tracking number. You can track your package using this number and by visiting the website of the carrier (either www.usps.com or www.ups.com).
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to accept a return for a refund.
- We accept returns of international shipments if the request is placed within 20 days of receiving the package.
- Products must be in new condition and in their original packaging.
- We refund the full cost of the product. However, we are not able to refund the cost of shipping the product to you or having the product shipped back to us.
- If we make a mistake with an order, we will pay the shipping cost. Why do we make such a generous offer? Because we almost never make mistakes!!
If you need to return a product, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the necessary information.
- Diamond Supply Co.
- Lib Tech
- Never Summer
- New Balance
- Sector 9
For those customers seeking to use a trusted freight forwarding service for their shipping needs, we have partnered with myus.com. You can get a US shipping address at www.myus.com