We love our international customers.
Daddies has been shipping to customers all over the world for more than a decade. We hope the information below is helpful. If you have any other questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com or call 503.281.5123.
- Delivery Times and Shipping Options
- Shipping Rates
- Customs, Tariffs, Duties, and Brokerage Fees
- Payment Methods
- Order Tracking
- Brands We Cannot Ship Internationally
- MyUs.com Freight Forwarding
Daddies is pleased to offer DHL Express which provides incredibly fast shipping at a reasonable price. See below for instructions on how to get exact shipping rates. Please note that DHL shipping will not appear as an option on the website during the weekend or over holidays due to the way DHL configures its shipping software (we can't control this - sorry!). If you want to ship with DHL, come on back during a regular business day.
We also offer excellent worldwide shipping options from USPS (the United States Postal Service) and UPS to Canada.
DHL Express Estimated Shipping Transit Times
- Canada – 1 business day
- Asia – 3 business days
- Australia – 3 business days
- Europe – 2 business days
A complete map can be found here. Please note that references to “non-doc” shipping times should be ignored.
DHL’s on-time delivery rate is 96%. However, DHL does not guarantee delivery times. Please leave extra time around the holidays.
Canadian Customers: DHL will assess a $10 brokerage fee in addition to traditional customs, tariffs and duties for all orders $400 and less (including shipping). For all orders over $400, DHL will assess a fee of 2.5% of the total order value.
USPS (United States Postal Service) Estimated Transit Times
USPS is also a great shipping option chosen by most of our international customers because of the excellent prices offered. USPS Priority Mail International typically takes 6-14 business days to arrive after the date of shipment. USPS First Class International typically takes 8-16 business days to arrive after the date of shipment.
USPS does not guarantee delivery times. In some countries (especially Brazil), customs can be unpredictable so some packages will take longer than 14-16 business days to arrive.
UPS Estimated Transit Times
We are pleased to offer UPS Standard shipping to Canada.
UPS is typically faster than USPS and often times it is less expensive than USPS. However, please be advised that UPS charges customers a brokerage fee for orders over $20 upon delivery in addition to the traditional customs, tariffs and duties.
The UPS brokerage fee is $10 for orders between $20-$200, $44.25 for orders between $200-$350 and $49.70 for orders between $350-$500.
Daddies Order Processing
Daddies ships fast. REALLY fast!
Almost all orders placed by 3:00 pm EST Monday thru Friday will ship the same day. All other orders ship within one business day. For example, if you place an order Monday night, it will ship out on Tuesday.
What is a business day? A business day is Monday – Friday, excluding US holidays.
Because Daddies sells more longboards internationally than anyone (really!), we can provide some of the cheapest shipping rates possible.
Here is how to get exact shipping rates from Daddies:
- 1. Add items to your shopping cart
- 2. Click the “Proceed to Checkout” button
- 3. Enter in your shipping, billing, and email addresses. Don’t worry – proceeding to the Checkout does not require you to purchase anything.
- 4. You will see all of your shipping an exact cost for shipping with USPS (the United States Postal Service) and you will also have the option to view UPS rates.
International orders may be subject to import fees, customs duties, value added taxes (VAT), etc.
- These costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- The prices you see at Daddies do not include these fees.
- Your customs office can provide more information if you need it.
- Canadian customers that select DHL or UPS as the carrier will be assessed a separate brokerage fee.
If you refuse a package at customs, customs will either destroy it or send it back to us (we have no control over this). If they destroy it, you will not be entitled to a refund. If they send it back to us, we will only refund you for the product cost. We will not refund the cost of shipping the product or having the product shipped back to us.
Our international customers can pay with Paypal or any major credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express).
After you make a purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email that includes a tracking number. You can track your package using this number and by visiting the website of the carrier (either www.usps.com or www.ups.com).
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to accept a return for a refund.
- We accept returns of international shipments if the request is placed within 20 days of receiving the package.
- Products must be in new condition and in their original packaging.
- We refund the full cost of the product. However, we are not able to refund the cost of shipping the product to you or having the product shipped back to us.
- If we make a mistake with an order, we will pay the shipping cost. Why do we make such a generous offer? Because we almost never make mistakes!!
If you need to return a product, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the necessary information.
- Arbor Skateboards
- Burton Snowboards
- Sector 9 Longboards
- Lib Tech Snowboards
- Gnu Snowboards & Bindings
- GoPro Camera and Accessories
- Never Summer Snowboards
For those customers seeking to use a trusted freight forwarding service for their shipping needs, we have partnered with myus.com. You can get a US shipping address at www.myus.com