Original Drop Freeride 41 Longboard Deck
Love at first Slide.
Slide aggressively with more confidence, go faster, and commute more comfortably. With the Drop Freeride 41, you can stop shifting your feet and stay safely locked in; thanks to the drop and deep central concave, you have support no matter where your feet are. The double-drop (drop-through + drop-deck) design of the Drop Freeride 41 is there to ease both slide initiation and hook-up, which makes it ideal for beginners learning to slide. Drop-through for easy slides while you are learning, topmount it once you know your stuff: One board: many options, you just entered the land of opportunity.
Drop Freeride it like it's hawt.
The 2012 Drop Freeride 41 rocks a wide 10.25” deck platform and a long wheelbase that is perfect for riders stepping up to higher speeds or steeper hills. The monsterous, steezy-wide, wheelbase combined with the 0.95’’ drop grants more stability and control at any speed. With sliding and control at higher speeds already in the bag, the Drop Freeride kicktails add a touch of freestyle capacity to further diversify the 41’s already diverse array of strengths.
- Length: 41in x Width: 10.25in x Wheelbase: 28in
- Concave Depth @10.25in: (.70in)
- Concave Shape: Drop to Tub
- Effect Platform: 21”- 24 ½” x 10.25in
- Rocker Depth: Zero Rocker
- Gas Pedals: None
- Contruction: 9 Ply Notheastern Maple
- KickSpecs: 5.0in wide x 3.5in long x 1.5in tall
- KickRatio: (3.5 x2) 7 / 34 = 20.5%
- Wedge or DeWedge Front / Back:1.5 / 1.5
- Paris 180mm Trucks
- Orangatang Stimulus Freeride PURPLE Wheels 70mm 83a
- IDS OUST ABEC 7 (add spacers!)
- DBS Dank Bolts