Those who like the Drop Dead, like it a lot! In 2011 we refined the concave to a more organic shape that still offers the rider a perfect guide for his or her feet in a tuck.The Drop Dead is an excellent choice for you if you’re transitioning from bombing hills to serious racing. The Varian concave provides the sweetest pocket for your front foot giving ultimate authority and confidence. When foot braking or pushing the narrow end of the Varian cradles your heel for much more control. The end of the Varian provides you with a pocket for your back foot while in a tuck as well as a deep W concave for freeriding.
The motivation behind the varian concave and varian drop is the board tells your feet where they need to be.
- The front pocket is created by the varian drop, the aggressive progressive tub, and the angle of the varian concave.
- The angel of the varian concave allows your heel full and complete contact.
- In a tuck, the pocket created for the back foot again directs the foot to exactly where it needs to be.
- Sayshun’s progressive tub is incorporated into the varian concave
- The point of the varian concave and the progressive tub concave locks your back foot in better than a W ever could. But what does this all mean? Really you’re going to have to stand on the thing before you really get it.
- Paris 180mm Trucks
- Plasma 70mm Wheels
- IDS OUST ABEC 7
- DBS Dank Bolts