However over time there were many things that kind of ruined this board for ME, however would not for some other people. Ill do a pro and cons thing and since im the only review... Itll be lengthy. I've been riding this board for 6 months. Please keep in mind that what I consider a con or a prop others might consider opposite.
- ultra stable. You would have to be riding sidewinders to wobble.
- most beautiful looking board on the market.
- amazingly durable.
- Koa veneer keeps water out
- high inertia make you go faster than James Kelly (not literally but you know)
- super responsive at speed.
- wheel bite was never an issue. I don't suggest fly wheels but i have run captain riders on it to test it.
- heavy as shit. Seriously, when kicking out slides youre going to be breathing heavy by the end of your run. Also if youre not balanced itll actually get away from you and cause it to slip out from under you.
- concave is uh... Special... This was probably the biggest turn off for me. Where your feet are supposed to be when sliding the awesome rocker concave totally disappears creating foot slip central on both ends. The W ends there too which is nice but suddenly you have absolutely nothing to keep you in place. Even with vicious i was slipping on occasion.
- too many plys. It has 11. 7 maple and 2 plexi would be fine.
- for me, its too long. Its 38 inches long but where your feet go i have to stretch my legs more than usual. Im on the shorter side (5"6) so if you have 2 or 3 inches on me youre probably fine.
- pretty high off the ground (some people like that, i just thought it was excessive)
- since its so stiff it can be loud with high duro wheels but thats true for any board
- obviously no kicks.
I know its kind of hard to find solid reviews on this board because it doesn't seem ultra popular but there my 2 cents. Hope it helped. Sorry it was lengthy.
These wheels 80a 75mm freeride formula
(This big a wheel has no wheel bite on this deck)