Hmm, I like to skate fast weather that’s in the parks or down some hills. My favorite shit to do is chill with tight homies and spend a day skating. I like skating and I love people who help me to continue skating and traveling. Thats why I love Daddies Board Shop.
1. HOW DID YOU GET INTO WOOD PUSHING?
Skateboarding was always just around me and I never stopped. My cousin Hugh from Landyachtz was the one who gave me my first downhill board when I was 14.
2. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO SKATE?
Laguna Beach, Danger Riding
3. WHO ARE YOUR FAVORITE SKATERS?
Cardiel, Kelly, Duran, Coleman
4. BETWEEN A BEAR, DRAGON, AND A SHARK, WHICH ONE WOULD YOU FIGHT?
A bear, I’d still get my ass beat though.
5. WHAT'S YOUR CURRENT BOARD SETUP?
Arbor Liam Morgan Pro Model, Calibers, Blood Orange Morgans, Blood Orange bearings, griptape, and bushings.
6. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE FOOD?
Anythings with noodles, and burritos.
7. WHO ARE YOUR CURRENT SPONSORS?
Caliber, Arbor, Skate Blood Orange, and Daddies of course!
8. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TRICK?
Phat front 5-0 in the park, or getting sideways on the hill.
9. WHY DO YOU RIDE FOR DADDIES BOARD SHOP?
The team shreds, employees are sick, and they just enjoy any type of skateboarding.
10. WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON ZOMBIES?
Sharpening the machete as we speak.
Arbor Skateboards :: Liam Morgan - Pro Model Product Highlight